The missile is a standard, universal type missile but it’s had the arming device removed.
The prime minister said that they will fire off the missile on Saturday, January 25, 2014 at 12:02 a.m. (Tokyo time).
Russian President Vladimir Putin told Prime Minister Abe that he would gladly pay the Japanese government $10 million if he gives the order to arm the missile.
SIDENOTE: President Putin gave the Japanese prime minister his assurance that should Kim Jong Un try and retaliate Russia will quickly step in and squash the little fat gnat.Source: The Spoof – Japan To Launch An Unarmed Practice Missile Towards North Korea (SATIRE)
- China concerned about North Korean and Iranian nuclear weapons programs coming to special economic zones (chinadailymail.com)
- South Korea, U.S. to coordinate more closely on N.K. uncertainty (koreaherald.com)
- Dennis Rodman sings ‘Happy Birthday’ to North Korea’s Kim Jong Un: Great or groan? (with video) (pennlive.com)
- Kerry: US will not accept North Korea as a nuclear state (security.blogs.cnn.com)
- North Korea boasts of removal of “factionalist filth” (koreaherald.com)
- What’s Happening in North Korea? (lewrockwell.com)
- China’s anti-Kim campaign (japantimes.co.jp)
- Dennis Rodman leaves North Korea without meeting Kim Jong Un – CNN International (edition.cnn.com)
- Challenges remain in China-DPRK trade ties (wantchinatimes.com)
- Dennis Rodman defends North Korea basketball game (nydailynews.com)
- Pope Francis expands Vatican drone program (craighill.net)