Currently night-night time is 8:00pm, with quiet talking allowed until 8:10. But that could all soon change.
“I’m open to extending the curfew and tucking everyone in at 8:30pm,” Kim said. “But that means teeth and toilet starts at 8:20, not ‘oh it’s 8:30, now I start getting ready for bed’”.
It is likely that staying up for special occasions will still be allowed.
North Korea once stayed up until almost midnight on Kim’s 21st birthday.Source: The Shovel – Kim Jong-un Considers Extending North Korea’s Bedtime Until 8:30pm (SATIRE)
- Japan to launch unarmed practice missile towards North Korea (craighill.net)
- North Korea Outraged by Missionary John Short (guardianlv.com)
- Kim Jong-un Net Worth (celebritynetworth.com)
- North Korea deports Australian missionary (kansas.com)
- Missionary kicked out of North Korea says sorry (scotsman.com)
- North Korea plans to deport Australian missionary (sacbee.com)
- Missionary arrested in North Korea, John Short, set free (theglobaldispatch.com)
- North Korea deports Australian missionary (sacbee.com)
- Missionary ‘bows’ to North Korea (stuff.co.nz)
- North Korea releases Australian missionary (cbsnews.com)