Kim Jong Un, rotund ruler of North Korea, expressed a desire for North Korea to hold the next Summer Olympics when it is held in 2016.
He was quickly informed that it had been decided years ago that it would be held in Rio de Janeiro in Brazil in 2016 and in Tokyo, Japan in 2020.
Within hours, the Internet was flooded with simulations of North Korea bombing Rio de Janeiro and Tokyo.
North Korea instantly denied they had broadcast the images and simultaneously made an announcement that they would henceforth be holding their own Olympics celebration and no one from any other country would be invited, except for maybe China, and maybe a few interested billionaires.Source: The Spoof – North Korea Wants to Host Summer Olympics (SATIRE)
- Japan to launch unarmed practice missile towards North Korea (craighill.net)
- John Kerry will seek an audience with Kim Jong-un in North Korea (chinadailymail.com)
- U.N. panel accuses North Korea of crimes against humanity (chinadailymail.com)
- St. Petersburg could bid to host 2024 Summer Olympics – governor (rbth.co.uk)
- African ambassadors ask Russia to support South Africa’s bid to host Summer Olympics 2024 (indrus.in)
- African ambassadors ask Russia to support South Africa’s bid to host Summer Olympics 2024 (en.itar-tass.com)
- The UN report on North Korea: Four things to know (washingtonpost.com)
- U.N. panel accuses North Korea of crimes against humanity (catholicglasses.com)
- An Interview With Victor Cha On North Korea And It’s Implications For Regional Security (warnewsupdates.blogspot.com)
- UN Report: North Korea Unparalleled in Human-Rights Violations (mukeshbalani.wordpress.com)
No comments yet.