Using the avatar HardntheF-up23, 42 year-old unemployed man Peter Broomfield will log on to his computer this morning.
He will then bravely tell people he doesn’t know why their lives are not worth living.
Mr Broomfield – who may not find the motivation to change out of his pyjamas – will scour a range of forums and social networks, vigorously and courageously pointing out people’s shortcomings.
Cleverly avoiding human interaction by ordering delivery for lunch, he will then spend the afternoon on a variety of internet forums, suggesting reasons why people are not good at their jobs.
“Die worthless scum,” Mr Broomfield said when asked to comment.Source: The Shovel – 42 Year-Old Man Still Living With His Mum To Spend Today Courageously Berating People Online (SATIRE)
- Google purchases the Earth for record $590.6 billion (craighill.net)
- Pat Robertson berates woman for ungodly husband: You have ‘the discernment of a slug’ (rawstory.com)
- Mum Style for Mother’s Day (mummyfashionblogger.com)
- Pin of the day: A crown for Mum (duckeggblue.wordpress.com)
- Meryl Streep Performs a Dramatic Reading at Voices of Courage Awards 2014 (justjared.com)
- Next Levels (ihaveablogapparently.wordpress.com)
- Grace for the Working Mother and her Guilt (Guest Post from Lisa-Jo Baker) (happygostuckey.com)
- Looking forwards (circa2007.com)
- Superior berates ‘crying’ climate exec Saño (globalnation.inquirer.net)