Once thought to be a burial ground, ancient temple, or work of alien lifeforms, the Stonehenge monument may have been the world’s first fast food eatery.
This is thanks to the discovery of a perfectly intact McDonald’s hamburger unearthed at the base of a massive monolith this week.
Top archaeologists in the field say the stale sandwich is proof that prehistoric man worshipped the Big Mac, likely later dying out because of poor dietary choices and Smilodons that were also “lovin’ it.”
Some detractors say it’s impossible to know if the burger is truly centuries old given the complete lack of decay usually needed for carbon dating, though the team that disinterred the patty is already on the short list for the Nobel prize.
As of press time, a lone palaeontologist was mounting a preposterous campaign aiming to tie the artefact to a busload of obese octogenarians recently seen touring the historic Stonehenge site.Source: CAP News – Study Suggests Stonehenge Was Prehistoric McDonald’s (SATIRE)
- Australia to reinstate imperial measurement system (craighill.net)
- China media unfairly attack US food giants over chicken scare (chinadailymail.com)
- China: Fast-growth, antibiotic-fed chicken for KFC, McDonalds (chinadailymail.com)
- Burger King eyes China expansion (chinadailymail.com)
- Stonehenge ‘was a prehistoric centre for rock music’: Stones sound like bells, drums, and gongs when played (sott.net)
- Stonehenge was designed for sound (whitenewsnow.com)
- Is Stonehenge just a gigantic xylophone? Study of sound rocks make when they are hit finds bluestones that make up landmark ‘sing’ when struck (dailymail.co.uk)
- Is Stonehenge just a gigantic xylophone? Study of sound rocks make when they are hit finds bluestones that make up landmark ‘sing’ when struck (thisismoney.co.uk)
- Stonehenge ‘was a prehistoric centre for rock music’: Stones sound like bells, drums, and gongs when played (jugraphia.wordpress.com)
- Stonehenge: Turns out Archaeologists Have Been Digging in the Wrong Place for 90 Years (darkgovernment.com)
- Archaeologists Looking At Stonehenge In A New Light (gadling.com)
- The Prehistoric Stonehenge Monument (travelingange.com)
- Stonehenge (abraham818.wordpress.com)
- Stonehenge (intheasylum.wordpress.com)
McDonald’s is surely earning its place in history!