The Prime Minister hit back at critics who suggested the status abatement target is too high, saying much of the work is already underway.
“In just nine months in office we’ve already made great headway. This target is achievable, and under my watch, we’ll get there”.
Liberal Party sources say Mr Abbott has set himself a personal goal of reaching the target by the end of next week.
Mr Abbott has already insulted almost every minority group in Australia, and once referred to Jesus as supporting his plan to refuse asylum seekers entry into Australia.Source: The Shovel – Abbott Commits To Cutting Australia’s Reputation By 30% By 2015 (SATIRE)
- Australia to reinstate imperial measurement system (craighill.net)
- Australia’s opposition leader unfit for international diplomacy (craighill.net)
- Abbott v Obama on climate (smh.com.au)
- Tony Abbott wrong on carbon trading: experts (smh.com.au)
- Tony Abbott tells Russia to stop bullying Ukraine (abc.net.au)
- Stephen Harper says economy trumps climate action (thestar.com)
- Oh #Canadia: Australian PM roasted for slip of the tongue (ctvnews.ca)
- Aussie Prime Minister seeks alliance to ‘dismantle’ Obama’s climate policy… (smh.com.au)
- Australian PM Abbott meets Harper today (globalnews.ca)
- Tony Abbott defends role of Five Eyes intelligence alliance (theguardian.com)