A spokesperson for the Canadian government said that some of the illegal immigrants had been sitting in Canadian jails for as long as 9 years.
But he soon learned that there really isn’t much call for a moose tracker since even a six-year-old could notice moose tracks in the snow and follow them until he gets to the moose that made those tracks.
Another illegal immigrant Ultriana Wineroot who is a native of Vermont said she snuck into Canada to practice her trade which is creating ice sculptures.
President Obama has warned Canada that if it releases any of its 6,391 illegal immigrants into the United States it could face economic sanctions as well as possible military action.Source: The Spoof – Canada To Release Over 6,000 Illegal Aliens Into North Dakota (SATIRE)
- Justin Bieber may buy land In Colorado and become a pot farmer (craighill.net)
- Obamacare’s Cost In North Dakota: Over 35,000 Lost Insurance, Less Than 3,000 Got Insurance (sayanythingblog.com)
- Snow and Ice Sculpture – Skill, Scope and Size – Fab Foto Friday (pbenjay.wordpress.com)
- Illegal immigrants may be granted free access to NHS (express.co.uk)
- Immigration Hardliner’s Testicles Praised In Ad Aimed At Latinos (freshwaddabrooks.com)
- Taking Shape Now: Another Piece-by-Piece Betrayal of America by the Republican Leadership (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Congress Throws Veterans Under the Bus for Illegal Immigrants (conservativeread.com)
- Malaysia announces crackdowns against illegal immigrants (thenewstribe.com)