The Canadian government has informed President Obama that they are getting ready to release 6,391 illegal aliens from the United States into North Dakota.
A spokesperson for the Canadian government said that some of the illegal immigrants had been sitting in Canadian jails for as long as 9 years.
A Minnesota individual who said his name was Milton Tofu stated that he crossed over into Canada illegally in hopes of finding work as a moose tracker.
But he soon learned that there really isn’t much call for a moose tracker since even a six-year-old could notice moose tracks in the snow and follow them until he gets to the moose that made those tracks.
Another illegal immigrant Ultriana Wineroot who is a native of Vermont said she snuck into Canada to practice her trade which is creating ice sculptures.
But she said that the ice sculpturing business has gone the way of the cassette tapes.
President Obama has warned Canada that if it releases any of its 6,391 illegal immigrants into the United States it could face economic sanctions as well as possible military action.Source: The Spoof – Canada To Release Over 6,000 Illegal Aliens Into North Dakota (SATIRE)
- Justin Bieber may buy land In Colorado and become a pot farmer (craighill.net)
- Obamacare’s Cost In North Dakota: Over 35,000 Lost Insurance, Less Than 3,000 Got Insurance (sayanythingblog.com)
- Snow and Ice Sculpture – Skill, Scope and Size – Fab Foto Friday (pbenjay.wordpress.com)
- Illegal immigrants may be granted free access to NHS (express.co.uk)
- Immigration Hardliner’s Testicles Praised In Ad Aimed At Latinos (freshwaddabrooks.com)
- Taking Shape Now: Another Piece-by-Piece Betrayal of America by the Republican Leadership (chasvoice.blogspot.com)
- Congress Throws Veterans Under the Bus for Illegal Immigrants (conservativeread.com)
- Malaysia announces crackdowns against illegal immigrants (thenewstribe.com)
Imagine if this were true. I love the Onion.
This was not from The Onion. It was from The Spoof.
You really should state at the beginning that the piece is satirical in nature… Many readers may think this to be real… Would you be offended if I wrote a blog stating that Britain is going to send all in,mates serving 15 years or more to Australia (you should)?
I actually thought you were serious until I caught the reference at the end…
It also says Satire twice before the article begins, and Humour once.
`is that in keywords? tags? It’s just the way i read it that it seemed to be a fake news report, where many people would take it as real news. No offence, just trying to be of assistance…
I’m really enjoying your satirical blogs this year Craig.
Thank you 🙂
This is great – thanks.