Advertisements
you're reading...
News and Features

Versatile Blogger Award Nomination

I have been nominated by Mona Howard (Ramblings) and Yannah (Yannah The Wanderer) for the Versatile Blogger Award. Thank you to both of you for this recognition.

The rules of  the Versatile Blogger Award are:

1. Add the Versatile Award photo on a blog post
  2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
  3. Share 7 things about myself.
  4. Pass the award along to 15 favourite bloggers.
  5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

Seven Things About Me

1. I am short
  2. I am fat
  3. I am blonde
  4. I am male
  5. I am a teacher
  6. I am a journalist
  7. I am Australian – and that more than makes up for the six shortcomings listed above

Fifteen (Hopefully) New Nominees

10. New Light Through Old Windows
  11. Photo Critical
  12. Practically Historical
  13. Tiananmen’s Tremendous Achievements
  14. Today In Heritage History
  15. Whitehothair

This list is in alphabetical order, of the first 15 sites that came to mind, based on recent readings that I recalled, and comments exchanged. To all those that I have missed, please note that I enjoy all the posts that I click like or comment on. It is a near impossible task to pick just 15.

Advertisements

About Craig Hill

General Manager at Craig Hill Training Services * Get an Australian diploma by studying in your own country * Get an Australian diploma using your overseas study and work experience * Diplomas can be used for work or study in Australia and other countries. * For more information go to www.craighill.net

Discussion

13 thoughts on “Versatile Blogger Award Nomination

1. Congratulation Craig and thanks so much for the mentioned, I highly appreciate this 🙂

Posted by adollyciousirony | February 19, 2012, 22:38
  2. Congratulation! Your blogs are so interesting that you shall get the award. Thank you for mentioning me.

Posted by chankaiyee2 | February 19, 2012, 23:28
    • I’m not sure that there is really an award, but there may be. I think it is actually more “professional courtesy” between bloggers, to show their respects to fellow writers, and recommend to others the blogs that they might be interested in, but aren’t already reading.

I can truthfully say that all those on my list, and many more that aren’t on it, have my respect. Your site especially interests me, and I look forward to reading more. I wanted others to enjoy it as well.

Posted by Craig Hill | February 19, 2012, 23:42
  3. Congratulations Craig! You never disappoint in your blog, with excellent journalism and photos. But I’m especially drawn to the invisibly grand–the heart. You have heart.

The award is honorable and has meaning whether it’s “real” or not. The writing is real. The writer is real.

Posted by Brook | February 19, 2012, 23:51
  4. Congratulations

Posted by Indra Chopra | February 20, 2012, 00:00
  5. Congratulations Craig. I am very honored that you have thought enough of my blog to nominate me for this award. You have earned well deserved recognition for the work you put into your blog. Once again – Bravo!!

Posted by Victor Ho | February 20, 2012, 22:20
    • Thanks Victor. I enjoy your site, so I guess that is why it was one of the first to come to mind when I had to choose just 15 from so many available on the internet. You, also, deserve the recognition for your skill.

Posted by Craig Hill | February 20, 2012, 22:30
  6. First, I should say congratulations for your well-deserved recognition, as I always enjoy your blog too. I also just noticed your note about the versatile award. I have never heard of the award, but thank you for the nomination. As for deserving the award, it seems a bit paradoxical, because in designing a blog prudence usually dictates focusing on one subject. For me, well I am probably a jack-of-all-trades, master of none. Yes, I am interested in too many subjects, and I suppose one subject would leave me a bit bored. So, in the end, maybe a somewhat ill designed format has its benefits. Anyway, and again, thank you for your nomination.

Posted by mulrickillion | February 23, 2012, 13:57
    • I am the same; interested in writing about a variety of topics. The “award” appears to be a recognition of fellow writers, rather than an actual award, but it was still a nice feeling to get the recognition form peers.

Posted by Craig Hill | February 23, 2012, 14:32

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. Pingback: Whew! More Versatile Blogger Awards… – allaboutlemon - February 20, 2012