English Language Training and VET Consultant
Registered Training Organisation (RTO) Compliance
We take the approach that compliance should be good for your business as well as complying with all ASQA standards and legislative requirements
We ensure compliance as defined in Australian Standard AS3806 to all ASQA standards and legislation, including:
Training and assessment
- Training and assessment strategies and practices are responsive to industry and learner needs and meet the requirements of training packages and VET accredited courses.
- The operations of the RTO are quality assured.
- The RTO issues, maintains and accepts AQF certification documentation in accordance with the Standards and provides access to learner records.
Obligations to learners and clients
- Accurate and accessible information about an RTO, its services and performance is available to inform prospective and current learners and clients
- Each learner is properly informed and protected
- Complaints and appeals are recorded, acknowledged and dealt with fairly, efficiently and effectively
RTO governance and administration
- The RTO has effective governance and administration arrangements in place
- The RTO cooperates with the VET Regulator and is legally compliant at all times
- Schedule 1 – Sets out the training and assessment AQF qualification or skill set requirements for trainers and assessors.
- Schedule 2 – Sets out the independent validation requirement for RTOs delivering training and assessment qualifications or assessor skill sets from the Training and Education Training Package.
- Schedule 3 – Sets out the fit and proper person requirements, made under subsection 186 (1) of the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011.
- Schedule 4 – Sets out the conditions of use of the Nationally Recognised Training (NRT) Logo.
- Schedule 5 – Sets out the requirements for issuing AQF qualifications and statements of attainment.
- Schedule 6 – Sets out the requirements for protecting fees prepaid by individual learners, or prospective learners, for services.
- Workplace health and safety
- Industrial relations
- Industry specific legislation and regulations
- Modern awards