Bring overseas staff to Australia on 407 training visas

With the demise of Type 457 visa, many industries are turning to Type 407 visas to bring staff to Australia.

A condition of this visa is that training must be done in the workplace.

To conduct training, your managers and key staff will need the new Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116).

There are relatively few trainers in Brisbane that have the more rigid diploma level qualifications and experience now legally required by ASQA to teach this award, and even fewer registered training organisations (RTOs).

This is where I can help we – I am able to deliver this training online through one of the 32 RTOs accredited to deliver it.

Once your training officers have the TAE40116, they will be able to deliver qualifications in the workplace up to and including the qualifications the trainer actually has.

I can then organise assessment by a registered RTO in that qualification.

I specialise in the hospitality industry, and can offer the fully accredited Diploma of Hospitality or the Diploma in Leadership and Management.

We have tailored the TAE40116 course to specifically include a unit on mentoring in the workplace, or a unit  on foundation skills (helpful for training students for whom English is a second language).

Contact us today to find out more


Comments are closed.


407 Training Visas

Get An Australian Diploma

Learn How To Sell Real Estate To Chinese Buyers

Learn How To Sell Real Estate To Chinese Buyers

Join 1,664 other followers

China Daily Mail Latest Headlines On Twitter

Twitter – China Daily Mail

%d bloggers like this: