Former British Prime Minister Tony Blair is stubbornly refusing to let Britain move on.
The grin-based organism has been asked to stop saying things in the press, which reminds Britain that it voted for him three times.
“If only Tony Blair had that much dignity and sense of the public mood.
“Look at Gordon Brown. Awful prime minister, but as an ex he knows to keep his chin-jerking face out of sight until we’re ready to be nostalgic.”Source: The Daily Mash – Tony Blair just won’t f*ck off (SATIRE)
- Britain could miss out on crazy, pointless war with China, says important American (craighill.net)
- Former Prime Minister Tony Blair subjected to citizen’s arrest at top London restaurant Tramshed over ‘war in Iraq’ (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Tony Blair: Extremist religion will be the defining battle of the 21st Century (telegraph.co.uk)
- UK barman tries to arrest Tony Blair (therebel.org)
- Barman attempts to put Tony Blair under citizen’s arrest (itv.com)
- Tony Blair Citizen’s Arrest + Reward (philosophers-stone.co.uk)
- Tony Blair threatened with citizen’s arrest over Iraq War while having dinner in London steak restaurant (mirror.co.uk)
- Hipster Attempts To Citizen’s Arrest Tony Blair for War Crimes (world.time.com)
- Tony Blair Citizen’s Arrest + Reward (disclose.tv)
- Fifth citizens’ arrest attempted on Tony Blair (sott.net)